Available on DVD !
To buy, click on link(s) below and help keep this site afloat
Always make sure of DVD-compatibility !!!
A screenwriter and his attractive young female secretary Renate (Rena
Bergen) are making up several sexy stories for a feature film:
- Young Rosa has absolutely no talent for skiing that even her
instructor gives up on her - but she doesn't give up on him, and soon
enough they find themselves in bed together, all naked. But when the
instructor learns Rosa is not taking the pill, he chickens out. Rosa
leaves for Vienna on the nighttrain, where she shags two men (one after
the other, not at the same time) in her compartment.
- Nelly (Melitta Tegeler) sucks at bowling ... but in the bowling
center's dressing room, ashe is fucked by her entire bowling team.
- Herbert loves watching vintage porn. And he lovs watching his
attractive next-door neighbour through a hole in the wall. So when one day
he gets a visit from his neighbour in the nude, he's in seventh heaven.
- At a school trip, young Babette has sex with one of her classmates in
- A woman picks up a guy at a movie theatre and seduces him on the
toilet of the theatre, not knowing that he's a psycho killer. The story
however comes to an end before the psycho-killer part of the narrative
even sets in.
- A couple that has been married for too long is fantasizing about
having sex with their next-door black neighbours.
- Two truckers pick up a hitchhiker, and she shags them both.
- Marie (Ingrid Steeger, in an incredibly ugly wig)) is the au pair of
a Parisian family, and one night she shags first the father, then the
mother then their 16 year old son.
The screenplay for the feature film is ready, but Renate has got so
turned on by writing it that she undresses and seduces the screenwriter.
Typical erotic anthology from the early 1970's, which - as is typical
especially for Erwin C.Dietrich's films - does not pay much attention on
things like coherent storytelling or in fact storytelling at all as long
as the women are pretty naked pretty quick and have (softcore) sex in
If you do not take this movie seriously at all (and maybe have a few
beers while watching it), you might even enjoy this film, but be warned,
this is not one of the better films of the era, and not one of Dietrich's